- Hermione’s, Ginny’s, and Ron’s actual characterizations
- Harry’s sarcasm
- "Have a biscuit, Potter."
- Harry acknowledging his dad in the forest in DH2
- "I see no difference."
- NEVILLE’S PARENTS, WOW. WOOOOOOOW. We can make time to burn down the Burrow for no reason but not flesh out Neville Longbottom as a character? Ok, Yates and Kloves and everyone else involved in that absolute crap decision. Ok.
- "He spat at you."
- THE PART WHERE THE TRIO RETURNS TO THE HEAD’S OFFICE AND ALL THE PORTRAITS CHEER AND DUMBLEDORE/HARRY’S EXCHANGE THERE
- Lupin and Tonks
- Voldemort’s actual (and wonderfully symbolic) death
- This is just a very short list, I could keep going, but I won’t.
it probably seems like i cry over stupid shit but tbh i usually end up crying because i’ve stored up all of my upset feelings from multiple things rather than express them and then the littlest thing sets me off like spilling my drink may not be that big of a deal but when i’ve stored up that many negative emotions it feels like i busted a hole in the hoover dam
being gay before the invention of lube must have been a pain in the ass
according to my history professor this is actually a huge contributing factor to the popularity of olive oil in Ancient Greece
arteries will always hold a special place in my heart
please dont name your children after flowers (rose, daisy, lily, etc.) unless you are plantkin it is cultural appropriation
Went kayaking with my girlfriend and we made the cutest friend!
excuse me WHY are his hands up i cant handle this
pick him up
I wish tumblr would have a seen by button so you could see how many of your followers ignore your posts
holy fuck we have our windows open and we heard a blood curling scream so naturally I went to look out the window because wow is someone getting stabbed?? and it is just my neighbour on his knees staring at a KFC chicken bucket spilt all over his driveway